Thursday, November 11, 2010

TINA FEY: I would be a liar and an idiot

Tina Fey Thanks Sarah Palin for Comedy Award, Mocks Conservative Women. Newsbusters

Tina Fey, have you read this? Tina Fey, do you really care about the children?

Really Tina?

TINA FEY: I would be a liar and an idiot...

Smug Tina. Where's your intellectual curiosity? Where's your tolerance? Where's your respect for freedom itself?

What if you're wrong, Tina. What if this is not funny.

What of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

...Where's your base, Tina.

...
A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.

God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board.

A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
Related: Hollywood: Republicans Want ‘Breeder' TV Shows. The American Thinker

More. I see Pundit & Pundette comment on this. I used to watch SNL religiously but no more. 30 Rock is not my thing--hey I'm in my 50's, but unlike most leftists, most conservatives can laugh at themselves. Our shining star, Ronald Reagan, had in my book the most wonderful sense of humor--self-deprecating.

More. TWS: Pudd’nhead Kaminsky

--crossposted at BackyardConservative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers