Let's find a heavy cloud to cast over that sunny plain state--don't you know, they don't have enough housing there--they're homeless!!!
The Times probably think the likes of ACORN should be invited in, whereas normal people think they are a blight on the community.
P.S. omg eeeeevil Halliburton is hiring. NY Times brain cramp.
- ► 2011 (43)
- Love those spring reds
- The Arizona Experiment
- Tea Party is Popular, Not Populist
- Hysteria Over Arizona
- Ain't Misbehavin'
- Forsythia tops the wall
- NY Times Moans over Jobs in North Dakota
- Tea Party Vendor Beaten by SEIU Gets Day in Court
- I didn't say it!
- Who is being incendiary?
- Crabapple Blossoms
- Tea in Chicago & Other Places
- What, No Nuance?
- Iowa GOP Backs ObamaCare Challenge
- A Fiery Michele Bachmann
- Liberalism is the Big Lie: ObamaCare Embodies It
- States Rights Bustin Out All Over
- Palin Bachmann Rally Today
- Enter North Dakota
- A Mostly Quietly Remarkable Tea Party
- ▼ April (20)