Even Down East in Maine.
While Obamacare will pay for all of the benefit expansion for the first three years of the law, and 90% of it after that, Obamacare never pays for any of the state administrative costs for adding those 18 million Americans to their welfare rolls. That amounts to billions in unfunded federal mandates for states to absorb. That is why 33 Republican governors signed a letter to the White House and Congress making an emphatic appeal that Obamacare’s Medicaid provisions be repealed.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Half the states now suing the federal government over Obamacare
Via Lucianne, DC Examiner:
- Does Obama push your button? WTF
- 100 Programs the RSC Wants to Abolish or Cut
- Will the League of Women Voters come out of the po...
- Dem Senator Conrad Throws in the Towel
- A New Crop
- NY Times Nuance Misses Chicago
- Half the states now suing the federal government o...
- Alan Dershowitz defends Palin, while GOP establish...
- Where is the decency in that?
- Down with the czars!
- Enter the States. Stage RIGHT
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (217)