Terrorism had receded as an issue in the last election cycle, but starting with Scott Brown's campaign juxtaposed with the Christmas bomber, hard on the heels of the Ft. Hood massacre, it ranks right up there now with the national debt.
Of course we've since had the Times Square attempted bombing, the arrests in the Boston suburbs, and Jew-hatred exposed by the unreasoned world condemnation of Israel defending itself from terrorists hiding behind foolish humanitarians.
Americans are uneasy because we don't know whose side the president is on.
Well, we probably do, don't we.
And that's why it ranks high.
Now some want to build a mosque at Ground Zero.
Americans are uneasy.
...but there's hope at home:) A comeback for Fargo--well, it's already here. But Omaha too.
Video. Joel Kotkin: Why America Will Still Lead the World in 2050
- ► 2011 (43)
- The view from the deck
- Fargo Forum Bails on Pomeroy
- All the bad guys are big Dem donors and flunkies
- Strawberry Jam Cooling
- The Wadena Tornado
- This Reckless Congress
- Missouri for Health Care Freedom
- Jindal Goes to Court
- Light and Dark
- Sarah Palin, Western Conservative
- Where's the separation of party and state?
- We are with you on the Gulf
- Noem surging early against Herseth Sandlin
- Will the rain hurt the rhubarb?
- Pawlenty Handles the Daily Show
- Take Back South Dakota!
- Americans are uneasy for America
- Blue Dog Sleeper District Wakes in MN
- Who is Fatima Mohammadi?
- Impress shuns of our president
- ▼ June (20)