True, growing up the department store was well thought of, but the enduring memory of the onetime Minnesota Sen. Mark Dayton was his bizarre and cowardly abandonment of his Congressional office post 9-11.
Does Minnesota really want to elect this erratic dilettante as governor during these trying times? Or any other time. Get the Dayton Facts.
- ► 2011 (43)
- It's not all about you, Barack
- Dayton-Emmer Dead Heat
- Taxpayer "Donations" in St. Louis, Louis
- Get your fresh sunflower
- Bachmann Takes on Her Taxin' Opponent
- Ooh Nooo! It wasn't the Tea Party?!!!
- 'A Call to Prayer From the Rubble of the WTC'
- Does SD need Herseth-Sandlin's brand of political ...
- Don't Fence Me In
- Astroturf in Fergus Falls
- Another Amendment Key this Year:)
- Who knew MoveOn Shopped at Target?
- Obama's Land & Water Grab
- Russian Sage
- Enter Sen. John Thune, South Dakota Republican
- Dayton a Dismal Choice
- ▼ August (16)