The Kansas City Star highlights this story: Congress returns with ears ringing on health care
The Fargo Forum goes after the nonprofit BlueCross Blue Shield of North Dakota for excesses and financial mismanagement--which actually illustrates the need for insurance competition across state lines. Big government solutions bring corruption--only lots of competition and transparency protect us from that and give consumers choices.
In Arkansas, a key Democrat turns against the public plan.
- ► 2011 (43)
- ► 2010 (217)
- The last few tomatoes
- Another Wrinkle on States Rights
- ACORN Connections in Senate races
- Mayo Holds its Own
- Ripening Beans
- The Audacity (Mendacity) of ACORN
- Dems Feeling the Heat in Missouri
- Scandal in Iowa
- Pawlenty, Romney, Palin
- Fall Fields
- A Porn-Free Zone?
- Potemkin on the Potomac: Feingold Bolts
- No Gitmo Terrorists to Threaten Toto
- School Bus Beating in Belleville
- There or Here
- T-Paw vs. The One
- Is that grass greener?
- A question, Mr. President
- History is on her side
- Ears Ringing
- Center Right
- Obama's Montana Potemkin Village
- Bachmann as Tom Sawyer
- State by State Obama Approval Drops
- Abortion is the issue
- ▼ September (25)