Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kristi for Congress


The South Dakota Assistant Majority Leader and a family farmer-rancher, Republican Kristi Moen challenging Dem Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin, running on the fundamental issue this year--not spending more than we earn. And she's heading out around the state in a winning vehicle:
If I am elected to serve as South Dakota’s Congresswoman, I promise that I’ll make our voice heard. Over the next nine months, I am going to get in my truck and hit the roads of South Dakota. I will make my case directly to the citizens of this great state.
Another quality candidate rising up to represent the people.

HT South Dakota War College. Could Kristi's decision have anything to do with this?

Previous post: Herseth Sandlin Vulnerable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers